The Credit and Collections Specialist will locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or email to solicit payment. Duties include initiating service disconnection; and keeping records of collection and status of accounts.
- Manage and maintain accounts of all customers
- Contact customers to pay amounts due on credit accounts, damage claims, or non-payable checks
- Confer with customers to resolve billing discrepancies and determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, services and/or credit contracts
- Arrange for debt repayment or to establish repayment schedules, based on customers’ financial situations
- Identify over payments and issue credits to customers
- Generate and distribute invoices to customers
- Generate Aging Summary
- Answer customer questions regarding problems with their accounts
- Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- 2-4 Years of accounts receivable/credit and collections experience
Seeking an experienced Credit Analyst and Collections Representative. Job Responsibilities:
· Will perform credit checks on new customers and update credit on existing customers.
· Must have done commercial credit analysis (not personal) to determine creditworthiness and make recommendations.
· Will contact clients once invoices move past 30 days to ensure prompt payment or within the contractual terms of the agreement.
· Must be personable and diligent. A can-do attitude is a must.
· 1-3 years of experience is required
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
GRANT & WEBER has developed effective third party practices for handling credit union late stage delinquent accounts that have yielded above average national results. In today’s difficult economy, our agency has made improvements to our collection methods, designed to provide more intelligent collection practices.
GRANT & WEBER is a nationwide Revenue Solutions and Receivables Management corporation which has proudly served our business partners since 1977. With over 40 years of experience, GRANT & WEBER has established a reputation as a leading authority in the healthcare industry for all revenue cycle management.